Pixxles Limited is committed to maintaining the highest standards of integrity, transparency, and ethical conduct in all aspects of its business operations. As a regulated Electronic Money Institution (EMI) under the supervision of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom, we recognize the importance of addressing modern slavery risks in our supply chain and business practices.
We are dedicated to preventing slavery and human trafficking within our operations and supply chain. This Modern Slavery Statement outlines the steps we are taking to identify and eradicate modern slavery risks and our commitment to complying with the requirements of the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
Our Business and Supply Chain
As an EMI firm, our business primarily involves providing electronic money services to individuals, businesses, and merchants. We maintain a commitment to ethical business practices and expect the same from our suppliers, partners, and other third parties associated with our operations.
Our Policies and Due Diligence
- Policy Against Modern Slavery:
- We have a comprehensive Modern Slavery Policy that reflects our commitment to eradicating slavery and human trafficking within our operations and supply chain.
- Supplier Due Diligence:
- We conduct due diligence on suppliers to assess the risk of modern slavery within our supply chain.
- Our supplier agreements include provisions requiring compliance with anti-slavery laws and ethical business practices.
- Employee Training:
- We provide training to our employees to raise awareness of modern slavery risks and equip them with the tools to identify and report any potential issues.
- Whistleblowing Mechanism:
- We maintain a confidential whistleblowing mechanism for employees and stakeholders to report any concerns related to modern slavery.
Risk Assessment and Mitigation
We recognize that modern slavery risks may vary across different sectors and geographies. Our risk assessment process includes:
- Sector-Specific Risk Assessment:
- Regularly assessing modern slavery risks associated with our business operations and industry sector.
- Geographic Risk Assessment:
- Identifying and evaluating modern slavery risks in different geographic regions where we operate or source services.
Monitoring and Review
Our commitment to combatting modern slavery is an ongoing process. We will:
- Regularly Monitor and Evaluate:
- Regularly monitor and evaluate our supply chain for any potential risks of modern slavery.
- Review and update our Modern Slavery Policy and procedures as necessary to address emerging risks.
- Internal and External Reporting:
- Include updates on our modern slavery efforts in our annual reports.
- Collaborate with industry associations and regulatory bodies to share best practices and contribute to industry-wide efforts.
This Modern Slavery Statement reflects our dedication to ethical business practices, and we will continue to work diligently to eliminate the risk of modern slavery from our operations and supply chain. Our commitment aligns with the values of the FCA and the principles of the Modern Slavery Act 2015.